1.08.2012

So I found this list that I made when I was sixteen... Let's see if I accomplished anything.

To-do List While I'm 17:

- Get my permit and license before my dad gives Isaak the BMW. ✓ (Got my permit and the BMW)
- Buy red converse.
- Make a new band (which is under way - apparently I'm lead vocals and rhythm guitar).
- Hang out with all of my old friends and my new friends. ✓
- Figure out the confusion with Austin. ✓ (We got back together, then broke up. But he wants me back again...-__-)
- Finally, finally meet up with Jackie and Lindsey. They live the closest, anyway.
- Get straight As (or Bs at least) and a score higher than a 1910 on the SAT. ✓ (for half of that, anyway. I got a 2020.)
- Work a ton of shows/act in a ton of shows. ✓
- Film new Amasian Productions episodes with Jeff and Darien.
- Stop being so angry. ✓
- Buy a new hoodie. ✓ (It was a child's extra large)

No comments: