1.08.2012

The advantages of writing a blog (or a diary).

When I started this blog, I had no intentions of it being read by anyone other than Jackie (who I haven't talked to in a year and who I miss...a lot). However, the vast build-up of readers is what caused me to continue posting on it. I don't mean that in a snooty way, because I'm pretty sure that none of you really find my life to be all that interesting. I mean, if I posted about daily life like I did in the past, you'd all find it to be very blah.

My day typically looks like this:
7-7:45 AM ~ Wake up, shower, get dressed, brush teeth, eat, pack backpack.
7:50-7:55 AM ~ Walk to school.
8 AM-2:50 PM ~ Do the school thing.
3-6 PM ~ Have rehearsal.
6-7 PM ~ Eat.
7:15-9 PM ~ Facebook, tumblr, vegging out.
9-11 PM ~ Homework.
11:05 PM ~ Sleep.

Except, of course, my schedule may vary time wise. But it shows how boring I am.

On the contrary, the big things I've posted about have made my life seem that much more interesting. Writing down the fragments of my life has assisted my memory and given me ideas to think about as far as writing personal statements for college applications went. <- [hint hint: advantage]

The disadvantages? I get to remember the worst moments of my life. But, seeing as they happened four years ago, they're now hilarious memories of my embarrassing past.

I'm eighteen years old. The maturity of that age hasn't hit me (not that it ever will), but if you look through my blog, maybe you'll be able to tell that I've grown up little by little.

No comments: