11.26.2010

I can't believe I'm sick again.

I got sick near the end of summer, and after 4 weeks of it not going away, the doctors tested me for whooping cough. I didn't have it, just some nasty allergies. They gave me medicine and said I'd be fine. It took me a couple more weeks (okay, more like another month) until the medicine really kicked in.

I was fine for about a week.

Now I'm back to sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and being all-around nasally. It's not really the ideal way to start the school year, but oh well. At least I'll get over it faster (maybe).

Hopefully it's gone soon, because next Saturday, not only do I have the SAT, but right after I've got some singing thing to go to. My mom signed me up, not me.

I should probably study or something...or finish driver's ed...or do my homework. Oh well.

No comments: