12.14.2010

I miss being part of a couple.

Okay, so sometimes it was annoying that my friends would automatically assume Austin would go wherever I went (especially because he usually wasn't able to anyway), but it was nice being recognized with someone else. I'm not phrasing this right. And I think I'm writing this because despite my thinking I was over him, I have not stopped thinking about him all day.

Cause, I mean, you don't just go out with someone for four and a half months, tell them you love them, and then just drop them like a hot potato and move on right away. Except he pretty much did, that doucher.

And now, looking back, I see all the things that we should've done together, rather than watching movies, discussing school, and making out. Future boyfriend (ehhh, far off future, it seems), please take note of these things:

- Dance in the middle of the street.
- Actually have a freaking picnic. Goddammit.
- Watch movies from inside a blanket fort.
- Kiss in the rain.
- Go to some sort of fair-like thing.
- Work at a charity thing together :) I don't know why, I just feel relaxed when I work at charity events.
- Jam sesh. Please? I've never really dated a musician. Just this once, maybe?
- DON'T CREEP ON MY FUCKING BLOG. I KNOW YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I THINK, BUT MAYBE ASK ME INSTEAD OF LOOKING UP THE URL AND MOCKING ME FOR SAYING THAT YOUR LIPS ARE SOFT.

No comments: