1.01.2011

two thousand-eleven.

So, I suppose I'm just starting off the new year in a crappy fashion. First thing I did was play Taboo while drinking apple cider and eating chocolate cake. I had a huge headache, and my mom and I went home early. I only lasted til about 1 AM (had to factor in the drive home and showering and stuff, you know).

The first thing I notice about 2011? I'm on my period, I have a headache, and I have to do a shit ton of homework by Monday. Who gives a fuck if my birthday is on Friday? This year does not seem all that great.

And once again I started a year single. However, in true Tessa fashion, I'm single and confused about my ex who is just as confused about me. I have some serious issues, don't I? Like, seriously. I just am so great at picking these guys, right?

And it doesn't help that my best guy friend is calling him a douche bag, when in reality my best guy friend has been a douche bag in return. They're both good people. Just because one guy dumped me doesn't mean he's a douche bag. Just because the other guy is trying to protect me from more pain by insulting other guys for me doesn't mean he's a douche bag...sorta.

Side note: It was kinda good that we broke up, seeing as we weren't able to talk to each other and it was slightly going astray due to lack of time together. And then after about two months of not really being able to talk, we were able to talk again and make each other laugh and smile again. And apparently he misses all that and me.

I feel like my blog is steadily getting less interesting seeing as I barely post anything, but whatever. It's my blog. I can post whatever the fuck I want, boring or interesting.

No comments: