1.06.2011

my birthday is tomorrow.

This is my last post that I'll be sixteen. Oh hot damn.

To-do List While I'm 17:
  • Get my permit and license before my dad gives Isaak the BMW.
  • Buy red converse.
  • Make a new band (which is under way - apparently I'm lead vocals and rhythm guitar).
  • Hang out with all of my old friends and my new friends.
  • Figure out the confusion with Austin.
  • Finally, finally meet up with Jackie and Lindsey. They live the closest, anyway.
  • Get straight As (or Bs at least) and a score higher than a 1910 on the SAT.
  • Work a ton of shows/act in a ton of shows.
  • Film new Amasian Productions episodes with Jeff and Darien.
  • Stop being so angry.
  • Buy a new hoodie.

1 comment:

Ava said...

AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TESSA I MISS YOUUUU

Cause when you're seventeen and somebody says they love you, you're grown up enough to hit them and not not believe them...