1.03.2014

and now for a break in the longest hiatus.

So I switched my major from Computer Science to Journalism, because, if it's not obvious by the sheer amount of posts on this blog, I like to write. Sure, I'm best at narrative, but current events usually pique my interest.

I did go through and read my old posts.

I was really embarrassing.

I'll probably say the same thing about myself in the next five years.

So...I think I might start posting on here from time to time again, as part of my New Year's Resolution of actually getting back into writing. I'm also going to be journaling and reading a lot, but I miss being able to express myself on here. I also have a tumblr, and it's just kind of a different style of blogging.

I think...I'll start officially posting on my 20th birthday. So, uh, see you guys in a little under a week.

No comments: